Friday, September 26, 2008

It Works!

Well, it's less than a month and I've started earning already!
-Not bad considering the average business takes about 2yrs.
And no, it's not just from referrals -the partner programs :-)
I won't talk about how much because, well, it's not exactly proper is it?
I will talk about your finances though! ;-)
Notice, the new link on the top right "Manage Money" (yours), that's right... it's a budgeting program I developed a while back when I was a volunteer budget adviser -I got sick of doing everything manually (pen and calculator). As it turned out, it's just as good for personal use.
It used to cost people $50 to buy off me... now it's yours for free!!!
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Brad Milne said...

Great to hear things have started moving, that's pretty fast! And nice idea making the Budget Tracker freely available, I've used it for a while now and it's a really useful, and useable tool.