Friday, September 12, 2008

GETTING INTO IT

I have started getting into the material. There are CDs to listen to, material to read and websites to visit -reading and videos. There is also regular emails providing more information and help. There are also many useful bonuses provided -3rd parties/outside people which is good to see a balance.
There is quite a bit of reading to do but it is interesting and exciting. Also, being from America, there is the whole 'story telling' that goes with it but all-in-all it's straight forward and easy to learn.
I have started doing the first steps which has been quite fun and fulfilling.
They set up 2 websites for me which are AWESOME (check out links at top, right) and I decided to set one up myself too (you don't have to and are, in fact, recommended to wait but I've always wanted it) -checkout: www.pluckyenterprises.com

No comments: