Sunday, November 30, 2008

The (near) Perfect Business

As I learn more about internet marketing or "publishing" (which it becomes), I realize what an awesome business it is. I mean, what a fantastic opportunity for us. It's almost like, "where have you been all my life" type thing. Thank God I was born for such a time as this. Anyway, I thought I would share some of my insights into it with you. I will probably add more to it as I think of/discover more so check back again. This is why it is so great:
  • Very low setup cost
  • Virtually no variable cost (almost 100% profits)
  • Minimal ongoing costs and effort/time
  • Potential to replace any working income in 6-12 months
  • Can leverage and reinvest for exponential growth
  • Unlimited potential
  • No limit -e.g. more people being born/turning 18 everyday!
  • No background/specific skill needed including computer skills
  • Can be put on auto-pilot
  • Work where (eg. from home/cafe) and when want (just put in time when can)
  • Can help friends
  • Available to anyone -can help and make money from helping people to do it as well
  • Work with other people in society and use anyones knowledge/expertise
  • No competition -can work WITH anyone in the same niche
  • Grow more of an income and make passive/residual whenever want
  • Help people/add value all over the world
  • Can be run from anywhere in the world
  • Sell-able and will-able
  • Simple so spouse/family can take over/run
  • No selling (in person) or need to get friends and family involved so not annoying anyone
  • Don't have to have employees; hiring and firing people
  • A business that runs all the time 24/7, no seasons, etc
  • Never get bored -can work in ANY areas that choose
  • Can always be improving, making better, point off difference/USP so there's always something to do if you feel like doing something productive

No comments: